Jonghwan was best known as the member of band 100%. Moreover, 100% was a South Korean boy group formed by Shinhwa’s Andy Lee under TOP Media in 2012. The group debuted in September 2012 with their single “We, 100%”.
The group disbanded on October 9, 2021 after the members’ contracts expired. Find more about Jonghwan (100%) Profile and Facts.
Jonghwan Net Worth
100% was a South Korean boy group formed by Shinhwa’s Andy Lee under TOP Media in 2012. The group debuted in September 2012 with their single “We, 100%”.
The group consisted a total of seven members: Minwoo, Rockhyun, Jonghwan, Chanyong, Changbum, Hyukjin and Sanghoon. Throughout their career, Sanghoon took time off from the group since 2014, Changbum departed from the group in 2016 while Minwoo died in March 2018 due to cardiac arrest. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
- He was born in Bundang, Seongnam, South Korea.
- His nicknames are: Jong, Jonari.
- His hobbies are composing songs, choreographing.
- He is the comedic member.
- Jonghwan’s Ideal Type: Someone sensible and cute, with lots of aegyo and kind-hearted. (A celebrity he admires is Son Ye Jin).
- He enlisted in the military on July 22nd, 2019.