Waterworks is the third stage of Kirby and the Forgotten Land. In this stage, Kirby will be navigating through a series of pipes, avoiding enemies and obstacles, in order to reach the end of the stage. This stage is home to the Waddle Dee enemies, who will attempt to stop Kirby from progressing.
As with the other stages in Kirby and the Forgotten Land, there are a total of three missions that Kirby can complete in Waterworks. Kirby and the Forgotten Land: Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide. These missions are:
- Collect 100 Water Drops
- Defeat 10 Waddle Dees
- Reach the goal within 3 minutes
For mission 1
Kirby will need to collect a total of 100 water drops that are scattered throughout the stage. Many of these water drops can be found by breaking open the pipes that Kirby comes across. Other water drops can be found by defeating enemies, or by destroying certain objects in the stage.
For mission 2
Kirby will need to defeat a total of 10 Waddle Dees within the stage. These enemies can be found throughout the stage, and can be defeated using Kirby’s various abilities.
For mission 3
Kirby will need to reach the end of the stage within 3 minutes. This is a relatively simple task, but may require some speed and precision in order to complete it.
Waterworks is a relatively short stage, but can still provide a challenge for Kirby if he is not careful. Be sure to take your time and complete the missions in order to unlock the secret exit of the stage.
Chain Bomb Blueprint
There will be a metal grate walkway over water in the next area, which will lead to a ladder. When players get close enough, they’ll have to fight their way through a gauntlet of foes, with the Chain Bomb Blueprint as the prize for surviving them all.
- Go left from the starting point and take the first pipe down.
- In the next room, jump onto the platform in the water on the right and press the switch to raise the water level. Jump across to the left and exit through the door.
- You’ll now be in a large room with a series of pipes in the center.
- Take the second pipe from the left to reach a small room with an enemy and a water drop. Defeat the enemy and collect the water drop, then return to the previous room and take the third pipe from the left.
- This will lead you to another small room with an enemy and a water drop.
- Defeat the enemy and collect the water drop, then return to the previous.
Golden Fish Location
At the next set of steps that Kirby can gulp down, players should look to the body of water on the left side of the screen. The Golden Fish will be there for collection, and all players must simply touch it.