Ninja is a Punjabi singer, lyricist, and actor who has gained popularity for his performances in filmi. After releasing the song “Thokda Reha” as an independent artist, he became well-known. Ninja (Singer) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Net Worth.
Ninja was born on Wednesday, 6 March 1991 in Dholewal Chownk, Ludhiana, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He is 31 years old, as in 2022.
|Profession||singer, lyricist, and actor|
|Date of Birth||6 March 1991|
|Age||31 years old|
|Birth Place||Dholewal Chownk, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Home Town||Mumbai India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Ninja Father & Mother
Ninja grew up listening to music. His father ran a modest music cafe, where Ninja would listen to Kuldeep Manak’s songs and sing along. He made his debut on stage when he was in eighth grade. Following his voice, his classmates and instructors encouraged him to compete in interschool events.
Ninja won several honors for his singing while in school. Ninja enrolled himself in Arya College at Ludhiana to pursue a B.Com after graduating from high school. Because of financial crisis, he stopped his studies later. Later, after the money was provided by his friends and teachers, Ninja graduated with an MSc degree from the same institution.
Ninja Family & Religion
Ninja belongs to a Sikh Khatri Family, and not much is known about his parents. Ninja has a younger brother named Sumit Bhalla.
Ninja Net Worth
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||Rs. 4 Crore+|
|Last Year Income||Rs. 2 Cr+|
|Is He dead or alive?||Alive|
Ninja began his music career in 2014 with the Punjabi song “Annd Mannd Ka Tola.” The song was a complete flop. Subsequently, he released the successful Punjabi song “Thokda Reha,” which cemented Ninja’s reputation.
He, then, went on to release many Punjabi hit songs like “Challa (Dushman),” “Jattan Da Putt Mada Ho Gya,” “Oh Kyu Ni Jaan Ske,” “Gal Jatan Wali,” “Aadat,” and “Pindaan Wale Jatt.” He made his acting debut in 2017 with the Punjabi film, “Channa Mereya.” Thereafter, he appeared in films like “High End Yaariya,” “Ardab Mutiyara,” “Doorbeen,” and “Zindgi Zindabad.”
He has been a judge on the Punjabi singing show “Aawaz Punjab Di” as well as an actor and singer. He has also appeared in the reality TV series “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”
Ninja Height & Weight
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 8″ ft|
In Meter : 1.78 m
|Weight||In Pound : 158 lbs|
In Kilogram : 72 Kg
Ninja Achievements & Awards
- PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Playback Singer for the song “Hawa De Warke” (2018)
- Filmfare Award Punjabi for Best Debut Male for the film “Channa Mereya” (2018)
- PTC Punjabi Music Award for Best New Age Vocalist for the song “Oh Kyu Ni Jan Sake” (2018)
|School||Local High School|
|Previous Dating?||Not In Public Domain|
Ninja On Social Media
Lesser Known Facts About Ninja
- In his spare time, he enjoys dancing and exploring different parts of the world.
- Ninja used to weigh 130 kg and wanted to be a singer.
- It took him around two and a half years to lose the weight and get into shape.
- Ninja stated during an interview that he was naturally aggressive and wished to modify it.
- Ninja had tried to sell his song to various audio companies, but they wanted exorbitant fees.
- It was at this point that Ninja decided to release his music on his own, as he couldn’t afford it previously.
- Back when he was in college, he worked part-time as a team leader at Vodafone and would bring home Rs. 2500 each month.
Read Also: Alewya Wiki, Biography, Height, Songs, Facts