RM, better known as Kim Nam-Joon, is a South Korean Rapper, Songwriter, and Record Producer with an estimated net worth of $2 million. He is recognized for being the leader of the popular singing group BTS, the South Korean Boy Group. He collaborated with celebrities such as Lil Nas X, Primary, Fall Out Boy, MFBTY, Krizz Kaliko, Gaeko among others to record songs. He has won a number of prestigious honors both individually and with BTS. Who Is RM In Korean Band: Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Facts.
Who Is RM?
RM, who was born on September 12, 1994, is 27 years old as of April 2022. He is a Korean native and an atheist from South Korea. He completed his primary education at a school in New Zealand after moving to the country when he was five years old. In 2020, he enrolled in Hanyang Cyber University and is earning an MBA in Advertising and Media. From early childhood until now, he has had a strong academic interest and has done a lot of poetry.
Mr. Joon, his mother’s name is Mrs. Joon, and she works as a realtor by trade. He also has a sibling that is younger than him and goes by the name of Kim Geongmin.
RM is single, but we don’t know if he has had any relationships in high school or not because he was in a relationship with a girl at that time but she ditched him after which there have been no reports of him dating anyone since then.
Read Also: Jonghwan (100%) Profile, Net Worth and Facts
RM Height & Weight
RM is a good-looking smart and handsome guy with a decent and charming personality. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is 5 feet and 10 inches tall and weighs about 68 kgs.
He has a fantastic physique with excellent body measurements. He sports short and stylish dyed hair that he changes frequently and possesses magnificent dark brown irises with sparkling blue flecks.
RM Net Worth
As of April 2022, RM’s net worth was $2 million. He mostly makes money through his numerous film projects and other commercial projects.
- When asked if he learned English by watching his mother’s favorite TV comedy program with her, “Friends,” when he was a kid, he responded: “Yes. I remember very well that my mother and father used to watch ‘Friends’ together.
- That helped me learn English.” He also liked writing poetry.
- RM had an IQ of 148 and was ranked first in the country among applicants to top universities.
- His academic records indicate that his parents never wanted him to be a rapper, but he convinced them otherwise by stating that he could be either a first-class rapper or a 5,000th place student.
- His parents, who were unaware at the time that their child was different, grew greedy after he proved to be correct.
- The RM in his name stands for ‘Rap Monster,’ which explains why he raps like a monster.
- He picked this name because he thought it was amazing.
- He and BTS have set 23 Guinness World Records, breaking numerous records.
Read Also: Alewya Wiki, Biography, Height, Songs, Facts